Friday, May 5, 2017

Barcelona//SkateMinistry//Adventure

Barcelona 

March we flew out to Barcelona for 5 days to meet and skate with the Calling all Skaters crew. It was such a great trip, allot of walking but really good. I think one of the most encouraging things for me is knowing that there are other dudes that are close with a heart for the same thing that you are. Each time I'm there I get new vision for skate ministry here. 
They started the skate Discipleship Training School there a month ago, they have 9 students all hyped on skating and Jesus. We will all be heading to Berlin in the summer for 2 weeks of outreach there, super stoked on what God will do! 







Nuremberg

We have a team!! God has brought a couple of us together here in Nuremberg that are christians and skate. Im really excited about the next month as the weather gets better and the chance to skate more daily. Its really exciting! Please pray for this as we build more relationships with locals and start skate church hopefully in the next few months. 


The Alps 

Its been a really busy non stop time since moving here to Nuremberg so Naomi and I packed up our cameras and loaded up the car and headed down south. Nature is such a rad thing where I believe we can connect so much with God in a real and raw way. Spending a week traveling through the alps really gave me perspective on God and his beauty.


One night at a hostel somewhere in the center of Austria, we looked out the windows and saw the most amazing view os the alps and snow. I remember thinking how good is God. That the maker of the mountains is the lover of our souls. How amazing is that. 

I wanted to skate more on the trip but a few days before messed my leg up so it was good healing time as well. We drove past a small park in the middle of nowhere and stopped. I got out and there were a few high school guys there. I started talking with them about about life and everything. They all asked how to do this trick and that trick, it was so rad! and they were so nice. 

There are a few photos I shot on 35m.. 














































Outreaches 

As you know a couple months ago I moved into my new flat share. I live with 2 german Christian guys. We challenge each other to grow deeper with God which is always great. Last Saturday we went our and prayed for people on the streets. Its a really humbling thing to ask someone if we can pray for them especially in Germany, most people look at you like “What?” but it was such an amazing time. I think we prayed for 5 people or so with a couple of them we could see how Holy Spirit went before us. 


Prayer Request;

Calling all Skaters DTS as I prepare teaching and organize Berlin outreach 

YWAM Nuremberg 
Skate Ministry here and building relationships

Encouragement 

Financial Support 



Thank you so much for your prayers this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment