Wednesday, June 21, 2017

May Update



Bible School Outreach. 
Last month there was an Bible School visiting the Base teaching, one afternoon they organized an outreach. I wasn't sure what to expect but decided to go anyways. The group I was with walked off and I decided to just sit on the stairs to a Church in the city center. 
There was tough looking man on my right, I noticed that he has a cross tattoo on one arm and a Chinese luck symbol on the other. I asked him, what the cross meant? (Thats always a good conversation starter.) He began to share his life with me and talked about his country. 
After talking for a while, I asked if I could pray for him, I watched a strong man look so broken in that moment. He asked “how did you know to Pray for me?” I responded it must be God. After I finished praying, he was so full of Joy and really glad. 



Skate Ministry
Skate ministry has been going really well, I'm trying to set more of a schedule to get stuff rolling  more evenly. Right now our ministry consist of three of us here in Germany, so we are growing. We skate with the locals as much as we can during a week and seem to be doing really well in building local relationships. 

In May, Timothee came and visited for a weekend, it was great skating together again and awesome fellowship. 

In two weeks we are building a skatepark in Ireland for a huge youth conference and in three weeks have a skate outreach team coming into Berlin to do ministry for two weeks. So allot is happening, its pretty exciting. In Berlin the focus is refugee skate ministry and local skate ministry outreaches so hopefully the outcome will be good. 

I still cant leave the EU because of the visa so Zac is flying in to lead a team for the Ireland event, so prayers for him as he builds and leads. From there he flies here and will also help with the Berlin outreach. Our the outreach team will be around 15-20 people so it will be really exciting to see what happens.

Upcoming Events 

Ireland Summer Madness (June 28- July 4)

Summer Time Sports Gathering (June 29- July 2) 

Berlin Outreach (July 8- 22) 


Prayer Request

Encouragement 

Local skaters 

Next steps in skate ministry 


Financial support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment