Wednesday, March 22, 2017

School//Life//People//Ministries

Language School.
Im proud to say that I have officially finished language school, it was a long 4 months but worth it. My german still isn't perfect but thinking back to a year ago I can really see how much I've improved and how God has opened my mind to remembering new words and growing. What a blessing! I still have a long ways to go to fluent but I'm moving forward. 


Skate Event.
A couple months ago I found out that a couple guys were flying out from the states to intern with a skate park run by Calvery Chapel a few hours north. I’ve known about the skate ministry and have been in contact with them for a while but had not made it out. They were having a contest the weekend the Americans arrived so I traveled up for the contest, to connect and see what they are doing. 


It was such a great trip! One of my favorites and so encouraging seeing all that they are doing up there. I had to walk a little ways to where I would meet them when my bus arrived, as I walked I was chatting with God and I could see it was gonna rain soon. I was in the middle of nowhere basically and had my computer, phone and skateboard with my and didn't want it to get wet. I prayed for Him to hold off on the rain and he answered my prayer and sent a really dry snow for a couple minutes before it stopped. How Good is God! 
The contest was really great! I was a judge with a couple other dudes and got announce some of it in german, which was also great. I spoke more german that weekend then I did English, I realized how God is opening my understanding more and more. 




;

The Visitors.
There is a xtreme sports ministry school in Itily, that I've been in contact a little with. I got a phone call out of the blue one morning saying they were traveling through Germany and wanted to meet up for a hour. It ended up working out and 4 hours after the call we met up. It was so encouraging meeting other people from all over the world for a passion for skate and action sports ministry. Iron sharpening Iron. As I look over all the people I've met in the past year with a passion for life and seeing shredders come to Jesus it always stokes me up. 







.

The Cafe.
Ive been working for the past few months in the YWAM cafe and it goes on, its been such a great experience making coffee and building relationships people. I was able to design the website recently so give it a click and check it out. Cafe Website


Prayer Request;

Local Skaters 

YWAM Nuremberg Cafe Ministry 

Barcelona Trip (March 25-29) 

Teaching (Im teaching on the Skate DTS in 2 months, so prayers as I prepare.) 

Nuremberg Trailers DTS (Im helping a little where I can with it.)

Fiances 

Encouragement 

Thank you so much for your prayers and support, it means more then you will ever know and I am so thankful for all of you and what God is doing. 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you are doing well, Nathaniel! Cheers from Berlin!!!

    ReplyDelete