Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The News// School// The Food

Hi Everyone, 

It has been a busy month an a half. God never stopes in his faithfulness. One of the main things that God has been teaching me is faith. Thinking about faith can be challenging but I'm challenged by faith and how I can walk it out more and in it hearing Gods voice. 

The dude.
A few weeks ago I was walking back from a meeting, I walked through the city center like I did many time. As I walked through the city I walked by a homeless guy, I smiled and he smiled back. I walked maybe 10 meters and felt a strong leading from God to buy him food. I was hungry because I hadn't eaten yet that day and didn't want to. I stood there for about 4 minutes thinking about it until finally I walked over to him and asked if he was hungry? I walked to the corner Burger King and walked back with 2 burgers. I sat down next to him and we started talking, he shared about his life and I about mine. In his life he had lost everything but he talked about how he found hope in Jesus. It was encouraging for me hearing that. At the end I was able to pray for him. 

The Apartment. 
Over the past month I have been sending out countless emails about renting apartments or a room. I had some responses, some good but most didn't respond. I finally found a place that I thought would be really good but it had allot of problems and was more then I wanted to pay. I said “Yes” but because I was sick of looking. The next day I felt like it was the wrong choice and stepped out and said “no” it was scary cause I needed a place in 2 weeks. I got an email back from someone that day and looked but didn't feel like it was right, later that day I had another meeting for an apartment. I went and looked and it was amazing! The guys were christians and I had so much peace that it was God. So this past weekend stepped out and moved in. 
I was a hard step saying “No” but I knew God had a plan even though I didn't see it and by stepping out in the unknown God showed up. 

Language School.
School has been on going, I'm currently in A4 level which means I have one more level to go until I'm done. Its been super intense 4 months so far but I'm learning allot and growing in the language. Ive had more and more German conversations which really excites me. Its been a slow journey but I finally feel like I'm growing more and more in the language. 

YWAM Nuremberg.
Ive also been really involved here at YWAM Nuremberg, it has been amazing! God has blessed me with a solid community of amazing people. Im currently working 3 afternoons a week in the cafe. Its been really fun learning the art of good quality coffee and talking with customers in German. 


The Brand.
One thing I am super excited about is “RUN” this is something that God has been placing on my heart for the past year or so. Ive been resiling with the idea if its just me or God and after allot of prayer and other people confirming it I knew it was God. RUN is a board brand we are trying to start here in Europe. European skaters and American ones cary one thing in common and most don't want anything to do with God. This is our way of reaching out more into the European shred scene using this brand as a platform. 






The DTS.
This season is gonna be a busy one and your prayers are needed! I am going to be working with Calling all Skaters in Spain a bit, speaking on their DTS and organizing part of their outreach to Berlin this July. There are other events that are in the process of being worked  as well. 


Prayer request. 

YWAM Nuremberg as I get more settled in Nuremberg and for what God is doing here. 

Calling all Skaters DTS. For the skaters coming that they will encounter Jesus. 

Wisdom in planning out this season. 

Upcoming Events. 

Financial Support. 

Encouragement. 

For people who have a passion for skate ministry and want to get involved. 



Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! 




No comments:

Post a Comment