Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The past 2 days

WOW! Dude God is soooo good. I still can't believe all that we've done in the past two days, on monday we helped clean the compound and office. After that I helped some of the umpa lumpa set up some fresh completes and from there we headed to the only indoor skatepark here in Costa Rica.  
For some of the kids if was the first time they had ever been to a skatepark, such a blessing to see their faces and they ripped.

Today we did some wood shop stuff with the umpa lumpas and refinished one of the tables. Tonight I was blessed to help lead the Bible study at none of the dudes houses, with the giant help of Lalo.

When I was 12 I learned "I got the Joy in my heart" song in spanish and I was so stoked to teach it to them yesterday and today I taught them an old camp tune "Jesus love is a bubbling over" and it was in english. Im so prod of those dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment